DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP
WHERE DO I DROP-OFF MY ITEMS/PICK UP MY CHECK?
- Sign up for a drop-off date and time when you register as a consignor.
- Drop your items off at the CHASE Sports Complex at your selected time.
- All your clothing items must be on the appropriate hangers and not wrinkled.
- A volunteer will help you check in. You will place your toys on the sales floor. Leave your clothing and we will screen it and place it on the sales floor for you.
- If you are bringing very large furniture, like big dressers, you must pick it up at 5:00 p.m. the date of the sale if it has not sold.
WHEN DO I PICK UP MY UNSOLD MERCHANDISE?
- If you want your unsold items back at the end of the sale, you may pick them up at the CHASE Sports Complex on the day of the sale at 5:00 p.m. You may need to look for your items if they have not all been sorted by that time due to unexpected increase in volume.
- PLEASE donate your items to charity if they do not sell. Our charities will pick up all unsold, unclaimed items (except for furniture) at 5:30 p.m.
WHEN DO I GET PAID?
- Pick up your check at the CHASE Sports Complex on Thursday, May 7 from 4-5 pm. Follow the signs.
- At pickup you will receive back your sold tags, your check, and a slip indicating gross sales, net sales and any sales tax responsibility. The $8.00 registration fee will be deducted from your proceeds.
- Can’t pick up your check? We will mail you your check on Saturday, May 9, 2015. We do not mail back sold tags, however.
- It is your responsibility for paying any sales tax on your proceeds in accordance with New York state laws.
While we use care in dealing with merchandise, The Kids’ Exchange, The Community Exchange Foundation and The CHASE Sports Complex cannot be responsible for items that are damaged, lost, or stolen, and items with missing/lost price tags. All sales are final and there are no exchanges or refunds.